Well howdy there chickens!
Things are continuing to be a little nutso around here, so I am doing a bad thing. I am recycling a previous project for this challenge.
The challenge this week is to make a shaped card. Anything but a square or a rectangle. You may cheat just the teenciest bit for this challenge but only if you need to glue two pieces of card stock together to make your card – no layers allowed.
This is really a one layer card – clever masking and inking makes it look as though it’s not.
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half. (Or, in this case, two pieces of card stock glue together.)
2. Make a one-layer card that is NOT a square or a rectangle.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
7. If you wish to post your creation to SCS, please use OLW87 as a keyword.