Well, hello there bunnies!
I am finally back in the swing of things and am ready to do host a OLW! Thanks so much to Susan for doing all of January – doesn’t she just totally rock?
It was my friend Allison’s birthday yesterday and she has a thing for birds. And owls. And bunnies. And a variety of other feathered and furry things, but I decided to just go with bird.
So, this week, the challenge is to make a one-layer BIRTHDAY card incorporating a bird (or birds).
Clickie to biggie.
Card stock: PTI
Stamps: Memory Box, PTI, A Muse
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer birthday card incorporating at least one bird.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
7. If you wish to post your creation to SCS, please use OLW77 as a keyword.