Howdy boys and girls! (Well, ok, probably just girls. Women in fact.)
Sorry I’m late. I’m having a terrible time getting a decent picture of my card. I’m posting what I have and will try to get a better picture later.
Usually when I make a card, the image is the main focus and if I add a sentiment at all it’s very small and simple. I do have several sets where the sentiments are larger and wordier but I hardly ever use them. It’s time I gave them a little more love.
So, the challenge this week is to make a card where the sentiment is either the focus of the card or shares the focus equally with the image.
Click it to big it.
Card stock: PTI – Vintage Cream
Stamps: Hero Arts (image), MSE (sentiment)
Ink: Memento – Summer Sky and London Fog
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card using the sentiment as the main focus (or that shares the focus with image).
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
7. If you wish to post your creation to SCS, please use OLW65 as a keyword.