Well hello there bunnies!
We have returned from an absolutely lovely holiday. I have to thank Susan for covering my turns and doing the commenting. Does she rock or what?!
While on holiday, I had the great pleasure to meet up with a cardmaking celebrity and her cutie-pie son. We had a nice morning at the Children’s Museum of New Hampshire followed by a lovely lunch at a local restaurant. I may have touched her (although not inappropriately) in the hope of having some of her awesome talent rub off on me.
Speaking of Krystie, we have a couple of nice surprises coming up for you before summer is over.
And finally, this week’s OLW challenge. I jokingly asked my five year old son for a suggestion for this week’s theme.
He suggested, flowers, trees, clouds. These are things I usually ask him to draw when he is making a picture for his great-grandmother. I thought about it for a minute and thought, hey! Yes! Clouds. The theme will be clouds!
Click it to big it.
Card stock: something cheap from Michael’s (oh, the horror)
Stamps: Cloud background from Impression/Obsession (I may have had an order shipped to me on vacation),
Balloon (Studio Calico), Sentiment (Um, I forget)
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card incorporating clouds.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
7. If you wish to post your creation to SCS, please use OLW61 as a keyword.