It is once again that time (already!) for an odd-numbered One-Layer Wednesday.
Another easy peasy one. Make a one layer card with a dog or a cat on it (or both).
Card stock: PTI
Ink: Memento, ColorBox
Wall: Hand drawn and coloured with Copics
Now, while I quite like the idea of this card, I’m a little disappointed in it’s execution. I may well redo it
and fine-tune a few elements.
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card with a cat or a dog on it (or both).
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
7. If you wish to post your creation to SCS, please use OLW55 as a keyword.
Edited to add:
I couldn’t leave comments on a few of your lovely cards, for the OLW53 challenge.
In four cases when I tried to leave comments I was directed to a sign up page for Blogger.
Some of you don’t have a profile option for me to select. I don’t use Blogger and if you don’t have
the “Name/URL” option available, I either can’t leave a comment or I might appear as simply “Jennifer”
with no additional info. Not sure what that’s all about.