This week’s OLW challenge is nice and easy. Make a one-layer “New Home” card using at least two different coloured inks. That’s it. That’s all. No, really, there isn’t a catch
Click the pic to big the pic.
Card stock: PTI
Stamps: SU!, Maya Road
Ink: Tumbled Glass, Barn Red – Ranger Distress inks
I did a little masking to create the square and triangle shapes, then stamped over them using an SU!
background stamp for a little texture.
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer “New Home” card using at least two colours of ink.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
7. If you wish to post your creation to SCS, please use OLW53 as a keyword.