A nice easy challenge this week.
Make a one-layer card with any stamp (or stamps) that have never seen ink and include the colours green and pink. You may use other colours in addition to the green and pink.
Click the pic for a bigger and (somewhat) clearer photo.
Card stock: PTI
Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento, ColorBox
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card using a never been inked stamp and the colours green and pink.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
7. If you wish to post your creation to SCS, please use OLW49 as a keyword.
Now, what’s missing from this post? If you said, (either out loud or in your head) “your card!” (either with or without the exclamation point) you’d be correct.
I missed the good light today and will have to post tomorrow. ETA today is now tomorrow and lo and behold, there is a picture now.
Also, you people who won prizes? The
cheques prizes are in the mail. Well, they will be after I go to the post office