The last week has been a bit of a challenge. I managed to get a pile of really terrible viruses and malware onto my computer and basically destroyed it. Well, destroyed it as a Windows computer anyway. My husband the computer geek and Windows hater did manage to save all my stuff and intalled Linux on my machine. I am without a couple of programs and am slowly getting used to the differences. One of those programs I am without is Photoshop Elements. I wasn’t exactly a pro at using it, but so far I haven’t been able to get my pictures to be as clear as before.
Anyway, on to the challenge. This week it’s a sketch.
And here are my cards:
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card based on the above sketch
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
7. If you wish to post your creation to SCS, please use OLW47 as a keyword.
Finally, I have to say that the cards you all came up with for the hex challenge were absolutely fantastic. I loved them all and the super secret quantum physics and cheese formula had a tough time figuring out who got what present.
After several attempts it was finally determined that the presents will be distributed as follows:
Pressie #1 Birgit
Pressie #2 Oddesigns
Pressie #3 Tina
Please send me your snail mail addresses so I can get your stamps in the mail.