How about I take a break from being the mean one and throw a nice, easy challenge out this week?
This week’s challenge is to make a one-layer musical themed card. Anything to do with music. Sheet music, musical instruments, an image of someone singing; anything that in some way relates to music.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
If you click it, you will big it.
Card stock: PTI
Stamps: Stampendous (music score), Stampabilities (musical note), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: SU! – Basic Grey (music score), ColorBox – Charcoal (music note)
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card with a musical theme.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
The magical and mysterious linky machine will become operational at 11:59 pm EST tonight. You have until next Tuesday at 11:59 pm EST to enter your card.
I know I am behind on the commenting…I’ll get there, I promise!