I think I might have been a little tricksy again this week. This may be a bit of a toughie. Or not.
This week, the challenge is to use two (and ONLY two) image stamps on your card. That’s right, just two. And no sentiment. You may not use each stamp more than once.
You may also use the following AND ONLY the following: heat embossing and/or markers to colour your stamped images. That means no bling, no ribbon, no hippopotamuses.
Did you see that bit about the hippopotamuses? Good, that means you were paying attention
Card stock: PTI
Ink: Tim Holtz – Broken China, ColorBox – Cranberry
Embossing powder: Ranger – clear (fine)
Clickety to biggety.
Card stock: PTI
Stamps: Hero Arts
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card using two and only two image stamps. (The flower stamp I used on the second card has multiple flowers on it, but it is just one wood block stamp).You may heat emboss and/or colour your images with markers. You may not use any additional embellishments. Yes, I am mean.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
The magical and mysterious linky machine will become operational at 11:59 pm EST tonight. You have until next Tuesday at 11:59 pm EST to enter your card.