Ok, I’ve decided to try my hand at a sketch. I used to play along with lots of sketch challenges and I really think it helped me improve my
card designs. In fact, I really need to get back into playing them, I feel a little out of practice.
For those who might not have done a sketch challenge before, the sketch is a jumping off point – a general layout of where your main elements should be. As Susan has talked about several times on her blog, this sketch provides a very simple and obvious visual triangle.
Please note that since the challenge is ONE LAYER, the black border was simply for scanning purposes.
And here is my card:
Card stock: Bazzill
Stamps: Tree – Hampton Arts, grass – Hero Arts, bird – Hero Arts, sentiment – Hero Arts, clouds – A Muse
Ink: Black – Memento, Grass Green – Hero Arts, Real Red – SU!
Brads: Making Memories
Other: Uni Signo Broad white pigment pen, corner rounder punch
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card based on the above sketch.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
6. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
You have until next Tuesday at 11:59 pm EDT to submit your creations.