Ok, here we are, all ready
My little guy got sick last week and wasn’t on the mend until Saturday…at which point, yep, you got it, I got sick.
We’re all good now, but the sickies put me a little behind.
I made this card before I got sick and I have to say, I just luuuuuurve it.
The challenge this week is to make a card using a bare tree, or bare vegetation of some kind – that means no leaves, no needles, no buds, no flowers. You can use as many images/sentiments/colours as you like, but you must use one plant image that is “bare”.
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card using at least one “bare plant” image.
3. Please remember to keep embellishments to a minimum.
4. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
5. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
Some of you have been linking to your blog and not the relevant post; please make sure
you’ve got the link right. If you need help with this, please email me
6. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
7. If I have confused you, please feel free to leave a comment telling me so, or email me for clarification
You have until next Tuesday at 11:59 pm EDT to submit your creations.