Edited to add: Bahb asked to see a pic of my little guy. How about a short video instead? Here’s the kid singing “A Well Respected Man” by The Kinks. Yeah, I have no shame
Where do you get your inspiration? I get mine from all kinds of places - magazines, clothing, home decor items, other talented card-makers of course – and sometimes, from stuff around the house.
I’ve got an adorable little boy. No, really, he is adorable. Also, a genius, but I digress. Heh.
Because I have a little one, our fridge looks like this:
And that up there, inspired me to come up with this:
Stuff I used to make my card:
Card stock: PTI
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Color Box pigment ink – Orchid, Cyan, Lime, Cranberry, Midnight and Orange
Embossing powder: Stampendous – clear
Other: corner rounder punch, Copic marker for highlighting the space between the freezer and fridge, Sakura silver glaze pen
Your challenge this week is to use at least five (5) (FIVE!) different colours of ink on your one-layer card. You may use black and white in addition to your five (5) (FIVE!) colours but don’t count them as part of your five (5) (FIVE!) colours. Clear as mud? Good!
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of card stock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card using at least five (5) (FIVE!) different ink colours. Your card may be any theme.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
You have until next Tuesday at 11:59 pm EDT to submit your creations. Imaginary bonus points if you post a picture of your fridge.
Because I’m funny like that.