1) An embarassed zebra
2) A newspaper (read)
3) A fudge sundae with ketchup
4) The card you are going to make for this week’s OLW.
Click on the picture to see a bigger version.
Card stock: Bazzill
Scrapbook paint: Making Memories
Punch: EK Success
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (text)
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink (Charcoal)
I used the punch to make a mask. I placed my mask over my card stock and painted a white heart through the opening.
When the paint was dry, I made a new mask and and lined it up over the white heart. Then I stamped the text.
I was going to type something else here, but then I realised, hey that’s it. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a one-layer card using the colours red, black and white. Your card may be any theme.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
You have until next Tuesday at 11:59 pm EDT to submit your creations. Imaginary bonus points if you post a (clean) black and white
and red all over joke along with your card.