Hello and bonjour!
I think this has been the fastest week I’ve ever experienced – it just whizzed by.
I can’t believe that it’s time for another One-Layer Wednesday already!
Thank you to all who played along with OLW24, our (mine and my four year old’s) two favourite cards will be posted on my blog tomorrow.
This week, your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to make a card using two or more of the elements mentioned in the title of this blog post. Additionally, your card should incorporate a sentiment. Your card may be any theme.
For my card I used the following:
Card stock: PTI (white)
Ink: SU! markers (tree, leaves and birds), Colorbox (sentiment)
Stamps: Magenta (birds in tree), Papermania (sentiment)
Easy peasy and Bob’s your uncle (he sure isn’t mine – mine’s called Walter).
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half.
2. Make a card that incorporates at least TWO (2) of the following elements: Birds, bees, flowers, trees PLUS a sentiment. Your card may be any theme.
Edited for clarification. You should use at least two different elements. For example: birds AND bees or birds AND flowers or trees AND bees. Hope that helps
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Mr Linky below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!
You have until next Tuesday at 11:59 pm EDT to submit your creations. I can’t wait to see what you come up with this time!