I apologise for being late and continuing to be behind on everything. I returned to my old job and have been working nearly around the clock on a new project. Once again things got away from me. I will get to commenting on my last OLW – hopefully while holding a drink in one hand and gazing out over the lovely ocean.
My theme this week was supposed to be make a one-layer Bon Voyage card. Today however, I realised I needed a Thank You card for my son’s teacher.
So, a Teacher Thank You card is what I made.
Card stock: PTI
Stamps: Possibly Hero Arts and Studio Calico
Ink: SU! and Memento
The inside of my card says “merci”, as my son goes to a French school.
The challenge this week is to make a one-layer Teacher Thank You card.
1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of cardstock folded in half. (Or, in this case, two pieces of card stock glue together.)
2. Make a one-layer Teacher Thank You card.
3. Please share your creation by posting your card online and then using Inlinkz below to link to it.
4. Please make sure you are linking directly to the relevant post – not just to your blog.
5. Most important of all…HAVE FUN!